Paul Chadeisson is a Concept Artist based in Paris, France. After graduating in 2009 as a Graphic Designer Paul Chadeisson began freelancing for a few years on Disney: Tron Uprising, and various Video game, Film & Book & Magazine cover’s. for 3 Years after Paul Chadeisson joined DONTNOD Entertainment as a Concept Artist until 2012 working on the Video game Remember me, a Visually compelling Sci Fi action adventure game. After this Paul then went on to Co-founder a company to work on the PS4 / PC title StrikeVector, a brutal aerial FPS game.
During this time Paul Chadeisson has also worked as a Freelance Concept Artist on many Movie and Video game francishes including:
– Arena.net project | Concept artist
– Jungle Cruise | Concept artist
– Unit image project| Concept artist
– BLADE RUNNER 2049 – Black Out 2022 |Concept designer & Art Board
– Mute |Concept artist: Matte Painter
– Robin Hood: Origins | Concept artist
– Anon |Concept artist
– The Surge | Colour Script cinematic & Game cover art
– Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare | Cinematic concept artist ( Unit image )
– Missions |Concept designer
– Alien 5 | Concept artist
– Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV Concept artist
– Tron: Uprising |Background artist
Any many more.